- 1 cup couscous
- 1 navel orange
- Kosher salt
- 20 pt. large shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 1 lb. thin asparagus, trimmed
1. Place couscous in bowl. Top with juice of 1/2 orange and 1 cup hot tap water; cover and let sit 15 min.; fluff and season with salt and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, season shrimp with cumin, cayenne, and salt.
3. Broil shrimp, along with asparagus tossed with oil and seasoned with salt and pepper, 2 minutes per side until shrimp turn opaque throughout and asparagus is just tender.
4. Squeeze 1/2 orange over shrimp; serve with couscous.
(per serving): About 270 calories, 7.5 g fat ( 1 g saturated), 12 g protein, 445 mg sodium, 39 g carb, 4 g fiber